This week went so fast and boy was it a great week. Filled will fun, work, romance, yes, romance. And ended with a find to a wonderful article written by Douglas Cartwright called Bring it on (To Win It). It's one of the best pieces of words put together that I have ever read online in my entire life being online. If there was anything you should read in this life you should read this article...Thanks again Doug.
So this week I connected with an old customer/bed buddy. He lives in San Francisco but works down here in San Jose. We've been wanting to get together for a while but since I do not have a car and I do not sell any longer it has been hard for us to hook up. But recently his parents, or and by the way he didn't have a car either because, well because he lived in SF and over there no one needs car unless you want to have 5000 parking tickets. And he was taking muni and caltrain over this way and back. Anyway his parents went out of town and left him the vehicle. Came over on Monday and pretty much hanged all week. Had fun, played, talked, A LOT, and we have so much in common and even his Birthday is 2 days after mine. Hes a couple years older than me but still.
So I even found myself giving in to love tendencies. Omg be right back
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it constructive.