Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Well....

Sorry for my delayed posting. I've been on a good run thankfully to getting some good shiet!

So there is this guy who i met at a community center where they help the in-need, anyhow he's so cute and so adorable but man. We had met there about 8 months ago and we only exchanged numbers. When i had talked to him on the phone he sounded kinda nutty. So I had stopped talking to him. So many months have past and I see him on one of the personals site to hookup a bootie call and he's on there and so I give it chance. Boy it was torture. I was as polite as can be just let him talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk all bout himself. He was so FULL of himself but when i try to give him constructive criticism he gets all butt hurt. So the whole play thing ended up being a bust and was not successful but he was determined to get off trying to force the issue.

anyway it was just bad. Sorry Mick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it constructive.