So this whole past weekend I just stayed in my room while I had a few sexual encounters. It was pretty fun. And hot. In between plays all I can think about is my website and wanting to do more with it but can't!
I need money!! I need an investor! Something! One of my websites, www.MenRightNow.com , according to URL appraisals is worth $4711.00. And every day it goes up a few dollars or so. And I am getting over excited about it plus I know that I have to be patient about the growth.
Anyway to conclude the weekend my lovely sister came over last night and we did our usual weekend movie night where we try to find the scariest movie we can find and watch it. So addicted to scary movies.
Sigh, now what am I going to do this week? Or who? I don't know we shall see laters..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it constructive.