Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome, yet again.

If i had a title for every blog I have started this one would probably be like Julio's Crazy Volume 5,000. I mean really!

How many times am I going to create these stupid blogs. Half the time I don't have nothing interesting to say.

I don't even know where to start. I guess I can start with today, I guess.

It was a pretty boring day. Stayed glued to my little couch in my room and I sweat my balls off while I thought about how I was going to create an income.

Did the usual stuff for the website, check numbers, stats, blah blah blah...

I tried chat hosting that but just dies off real quick. I end up wanting to just shoot because all these stupid idiot clients that I get just want to play games with me and none of them want to put out. Well no, that's not what makes me want to shoot, but the fact that I am trying to keep myself hard while watching videos and chatting with these rejects, I am just too cute to be treated like a stupid ass by a bunch of ugly men who can't get shit.

So, I come up with nothing new today. Same shit. Nothing exciting.
It's 10:41pm.
What am I going to do for the rest of the night? Probably try to cruise but fuck-- there ain't nothing in this stupid ass town either. Nothing but a bunch of bottoms.

Even me--a big fucking bottom can be a top every now n then. Well I have to be. And I am a darn good one too. Urgh, so fucking frustrated right now.

That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it constructive.